3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenton Street, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently refitted Kitchen
* Semi-Detached House
* Three Bedrooms
* Recently refitted Kitchen
PVCu double glazed window to side.
Lounge Area 4.06m x 4.30m (13'4" x 14'1"): PVCu double glazed window to front, two radiators. DINING AREA 2.65m x 2.60m (8'8" x 8'6"): Radiator, PVCu double glazed french double door to garden. Door to Kitchen, door to stairs.
2.76m x 2.56m (9'1" x 8'5"). Recently re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher and washing machine, fitted electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear door leading to drive.
First Floor Landing
3.17m x 1.80m (10'5" x 5'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, storage cupboard housing floor mounted and hot water tank, door to:
2.10m x 2.88m (6'11" x 9'5") plus built-in wardrobes and door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising three fitted wardrobes with overhead storage and cupboards, radiator.
3.07m x 3.19m (10'1" x 10'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
1.88m x 2.34m (6'2" x 7'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
1.71m x 2.03m (5'7" x 6'8"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising of walk in shower enclosure with fitted shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear.
To the front low maintenance garden mostly laid with block paving with small grass area and flower borders, driveway to the left leading to the rear of the property and to the garage.
The rear garden is enclosed with access to the local allotment yard to the rear. Mainly laid with block paving and a flower border.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62148902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.