2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale4A Mcconnel Street, Kelloholm, Kirkconnel, Sanquhar, Dumfriesshire, DG4 6QS
Under Offer £40,000
- Double Glazing
- Solid Fuel Central Heating
WHILE IN NEED OF SIGNIFICANT REFURBISHMENT THIS SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW OFFERS SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND GREAT POTENTIAL.
KELLOHOLM LIES CLOSE TO THE DUMFRIESSHIRE/AYRSHIRE BORDER AND LESS THAN AN HOURS DRIVE FROM GLASGOW. IT HAS ITS OWN PRIMARY SCHOOL, SPORT AND LEISURE CENTRE AND SHOPS. THERE IS SECONDARY SCHOOLING AT SANQUHAR. THE RAILWAY STATION IN KIRKCONNEL OFFERS AN EXCELLENT LINK BETWEEN GLASGOW, DUMFRIES AND CARLISLE.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE AND HALLWAY
Double glazed panelled storm door to entrance vestibule with further panelled door to the hallway. Single central heating radiator. 1 x 13 amp power point and telephone point.
13' 2" X 13' 1"
Well proportioned room with double glazed windows to the front. Double central heating radiator. Fireplace with enclosed solid fuel fire. Alcove to the side. 5 x 13 amp power points.
13' 3" X 10' 1"
1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit. Work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Space for cooker with cooker hood above. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed windows to the rear and to the side. Outside door to the side. 5 x 13 amp power points. Strip light. Extractor fan.
11' 6" X 10' 8"
Two sets of double fitted wardrobes offer excellent hanging and shelving space. Double glazed windows to the front. Double central heating radiator. 3 x 13 amp power points.
13' 2" X 10'
Double glazed windows to the rear. Double central heating radiator. 3 x 13 amp power points.
7' 6" X 5' 7"
Bathroom suite consisting of bath, wash hand basin and WC. Double glazed frosted glass window to the rear. Single central heating radiator.
Garden to the front laid out in red chips. Paved pathways round the side of the property. Garden to the rear is slightly raised principally in grass with small garden shed included.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG4 6QS
Council Tax Band B
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62148941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4AMCONNEL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.