4 bedroom detached house for saleBalmoral Drive, Grantham
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room and En-Suite
- Rear Garden and Single Garage
- Easy Access to the A1 and A52
*GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000* Modern and well-presented four bedroom detached family home located in the sought after location of Barrowby Edge. The property is close to Grantham town centre which offers various amenities including a train station with excellent direct links to London.
Located upon the sought after Barrowby Edge development is this modern and beautifully well presented four bedroom detached family home. Perfectly situated for great commutable access to the A1 and A52 and good access to local amenities. Spacious and flexible living accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, landing, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom as well as a rear garden and single garage to the external.
The entrance hall is entered via a UPVC double glazed front door and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, thermostat controls, staircase off and under stairs storage cupboard. Access into the Lounge.
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 2" ( 5.00m x 3.10m )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.51m )
Into the dining room there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV and telephone points.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.84m x 3.63m )
The breakfast kitchen comprises of UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors out to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with work tops above, stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor and two double radiators. Access into the utility.
The utility has base cupboards, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for appliances, radiator, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and back door to the rear garden. Access into the W.C.
The W.C. has UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Radiator, ceramic tiled floor and access to the consumer unit.
Onto the landing there is hatch access to the loft, airing cupboard, radiator and access to the four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.12m )
Into the master bedroom there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe, further single wardrobe, TV point and access into the en-suite.
The en-suite comprises of UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, 3 piece modern suite comprising of shower cubicle with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
Into bedroom two there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a three piece modern suite comprising of bath with tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator, extractor fan and vinyl floor.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area, laid to lawn, feature pond, shed and outside water tap, all enclosed by a part fence boundary with gated side access to the driveway and single garage.
The single garage has up and over door and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62149520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST104313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.