3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Brae, Letham, KY15
Offers in Excess of
- Country Cottage finished to high standard
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Spacious living accommodation
- 3 double bedrooms
- Private rear garden with summerhouse
- Long driveway with single garage
- Sought after Village location
*** VIEWING ESSENTIAL *** 5 School Brae is an immaculately presented country cottage with spacious living accommodation, bedroom 1 and family bathroom all on ground floor level. Garden room leads to rear garden and is access to cottage from rear, with double french doors with panel glazing, garden room is ideal for relaxing or dining with remote control opening roof lantering, burley elan lpg fire,tiled flooring, door to dining kitchen with fully fitted wall and floor mounted units, centre dining, belling cookcentre range, american style fridge freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher, frankie sink, windows overlooking garden and driveway, door to lounge with esse multifuel stove, door to utility room with pulley, door to hallway, bedroom one overlooking front of property, family bathroom with finishes in keeping with a country cottage, such as roll top bath, high cistern with pull chain for flush, wash hand basin fitted into custom made vanity unit, electric shower enclosure.
Handmade wooden staircase with matching wood panelling leads to upper level with landing overlooking rear garden and two further bedrooms with storage facilites and walk in cupboard.
Long driveway with parking for 3 vehicles leads to single garage, gate to rear garden with steps, path and patio, steps lead up to lawn areas with planted borders, decorative chips, fish pond and summerhouse.
Garden Room : 17'10" x 12'8" (5.44m x 3.86m)
Dining Kitchen : 14'8" x 14'0" (4.47m x 4.27m)
Lounge : 16'1" x 12'8" (4.90m x 3.86m)
Bedroom 1 (ground floor) : 12'3" x 10'10" (3.73m x 3.30m)
Family Bathroom : 11'11" x 7'10" (3.63m x 2.39m)
Bedroom 2 : 13'1" x 12'6" (3.99m x 3.81m)
Bedroom 3 : 13'1" x 9'2" (3.99m x 2.79m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWRI_000090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrie Estate Agents, Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.