2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNicholson Webb Close, Cardiff
Sold STC £190,000
- Two double bedroom semi detached
- Extended to the kitchen
- Front porch. Open plan lounge.
- Conservatory. Garage.
- PVCu double glazing. Front & Rear gardens.
EXTENDED...2 DOUBLE BED SEMI-DETACHED....FRONT PORCH....OPEN PLAN LOUNGE.....FAMILY BATHROOM.....EXTENDED KITCHEN.....CONSERVATORY..... GARAGE.....FRONT & REAR GARDENS.....NO CHAIN.
*****OPEN HOUSE SAT 8TH OCT 10AM TO 12PM*****EXTENDED...2 DOUBLE BED SEMI-DETACHED...FRONT PORCH.....OPEN PLAN LOUNGE.....FAMILY BATHROOM.....EXTENDED KITCHEN.....CONSERVATORY..... GARAGE.....FRONT & REAR GARDENS.....NO CHAIN. 02920 225700
PVCu door leading to the front porch. Obscure window to the front. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 1" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.21m max x 3.89m max )
An open plan lounge with stairs off to the first floor. PVCu double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Coving top the ceiling.
Kitchen 18' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.64m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a bowl and drainer, built in oven and hob, tiled splash area. PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Space for table and chairs. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. PVCu double glazed patio door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.92m )
PVCu constructed. Laminate flooring. Door leading to the rear garden.
Access to the two bedrooms and bathroom. Carpeted. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 9' 5" ( 3.99m max x 2.87m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Carpeted.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Carpeted. PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Lawned area to the front plus a driveway leading to the garage.
To the rear an enclosed garden with a patio and a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62149607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.