2 bedroom commercial property for saleThe Village, Holme, Holmfirth
- Grade II Listed Cottage Situated In Rural Surroundings
- Would Make Great Home Or Holiday Let
- Two Double Bedroom Terraced Cottage
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Within Short Distance To Holmfirth Village
CURRENTLY RUN AS A SUCCESSFUL HOLIDAY LET BUSINESS IS THIS FABULOUS CHOCOLATE BOX GRADE II LISTED, TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE LOCATED IN THE PEAK DISTRICT NATIONAL PARK.
Holme is a small rural village 2.5 miles (4 km) southwest of the town of Holmfirth and 9.7 miles (16 km) from Tintwistle on the edge of the Pennines, between Holmbridge and Lane Village in West Yorkshire, close to the border with Derbyshire. It lies on the boundary of the Peak District National Park.
This property will suit discerning buyers and will appeal to walkers, cyclists, birdwatchers and those who want to sample a piece of history in the most stunning of locations. Located in the heart of the pretty village of Holme, the accommodation includes a spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom, bursting with character and charm including exposed beams, an inglenook fireplace with log burner and mullioned windows. This cottage also includes a secure flagged low maintenance garden to the front, ideal for those with pets or children.
Of timber construction with glazed windows and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 2" max narrowing to 13' 5" max inc recess x 14' 1" max ( 4.93m max narrowing to 4.09m max inc recess x 4.29m max )
A spacious carpeted room with the focal point being an inglenook fireplace housing a multi fuel burner on a flagstone hearth. There are sash style windows to the front and a door to the breakfast kitchen. The room boasts exposed character beams and further heating is provided by a wall mounted storage heater.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 3" max x 7' 3" max inc stairs ( 3.73m max x 2.21m max inc stairs )
The kitchen area is defined by tiled flooring with the dining area being carpeted. There is a window to the rear and a double glazed skylight. Stairs lead to the first floor. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with worktop over and there is space for a washing machine and an electric cooker. There is a sink and drainer and space for a fridge freezer. A wall mounted storage heater completes the room.
Carpeted with a wall mounted storage heater and doors leading to two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
A well presented spacious bedroom which is carpeted and has sash style windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.64m )
Another good sized room which is carpeted and has a window to the rear elevation. The room also benefits from built in shelving.
A well presented room with vinyl flooring and partly tiled walls. There are useful built in cupboards that house the water tank. There is a heated towel rail and the suite comprises a bath with shower over a wash hand basin with vanity unit under and a low level WC.
To the front of the cottage is a securely gated low maintainance garden which boasts flagstones. It has borders with plants and shrubs and also houses a stone built store. This provides a perfect outside dining area which in the summer attracts the sun.
From our offices on Victoria Street, turn left at the lights onto Huddersfield Rd. Continue forward onto Woodhead Road and continue forward into Holme Village. The property is situated on the right hand side, before the pub identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62149754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.