4 bedroom detached house for saleCHEAM VILLAGE
Sold STC £850,000
- Front entrance door leading to hallway with wood flooring, staircase to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and picture rail
- Dining room with wood floor, radiator, front aspect window, two double glazed windows with side aspect, feature fireplace and picture rail.
- Living room with feature fireplace, wood floor, radiator and double glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen offering wall and base units, double glazed door to garden and wood floor.
- Guest cloakroom with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low level WC and side aspect window.
- Landing with loft access, storage cupboard and side aspect window.
- Bedroom one with double glazed window, radiator and picture rail.
- Bedroom two with double glazed front aspect bay, radiator and picture rail.
- Bedroom three with double glazed window, radiator and picture rail.
- Bedroom four with rear aspect double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
Located on possibly the most sought after road in the heart of Cheam Village, this attractive and spacious 4 bedroom detached family home is ideally located, we therefore strongly urge early viewing to avoid disappointment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62152556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.