4 bedroom detached house for saleEast Horsley
- Character, period property
- Village location with access to open countryside
- Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Exterior modern cabin offering scope for a treatment room, workshop or guest suite
- Driveway parking for 3/4 cars
Built in the mid 1800's, this is a striking period property which has been extended twice in the past to create a spacious and modernised four bedroom home. The black and white mock tudor front gable, together with the scalloped tile hung/red brick elevations are but just a few of the many character features. This delighful house will appeal to buyers seeking a slightly more quirky and unconventional property in a village location. In addition, the exterior cabin will appeal to those needing a workshop, treatment room or guest accommodation possibly.
*Entrance hall area with glazed door to
*Dining room/snug with double aspect windows, open exposed brick fireplace, wood clad walls and quarry tile flooring.
*Hallway with stairs to first floor, white painted exposed brick walls and wood effect flooring.
* Sitting room with triple aspect windows, door to rear garden, wood burner stove and stripped floorboards
* Wooden stable door to kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to side garden area. Granite work tops, cherry cabinets, aga, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bar, Utility cupboard housing boiler and space for washing machine
*Downstairs bathroom with recessed sink vanity unit, bath and tiled effect lino flooring
* Main bedroom with double aspect windows
* Two further double bedrooms on the rear, one with scope to create ensuite (STPP)
*Bedroom 4 single
*Family bathroom with travertine tiling, separate shower and bath, cupboard storage
*Outside wood cabin equipped with electricity, heating and plumbing with 2 rooms plus bathroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62152637.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 294105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, East Horsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.