3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTanswell Avenue, Basildon, Essex
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house
- Fitted kitchen
- EPC energy rating E (45)
This 3 bedroom end of terraced house provides plenty of space for the growing family. With any family home, a driveway is essential and you have space for 2 cars as well as the potential to pave the front for even more off road parking (which is always handy for when you have guests).The lovely kitchen is the hub of the home and will most definitely keep any cook happy. With a large lounge/diner there is plenty of room to sit down and enjoy a family dinner or invite your friends round to show off your lovely new home!You are conveniently located within reasonable distance of Pitsea shops, eateries and even the popular Pitsea market. Also within walking distance for the commuters is Pitsea train station. The C2C service will have you in London Fenchurch Street in approximately 30 minutes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Dining Area: 18'4 x 10'10 (5.59m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'7 x 7'3 narrowing to (4.14m x 2.21m) plus 17'5 narrowing to x 9'9 (5.31m x 2.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'3 (3.25m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'1 x 7'7 (2.47m x 2.31m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62152958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50505622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.