2 bedroom apartment for saleFountain House, Park Street, Mayfair, W1
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Services
- Exclusive 24 Hr Portered Building
- In The Centre Of Mayfair
- (1,140 Sq Ft / 106 Sq Meters)
- Much Sought After Exclusive Building
- Double Size Reception Room (26.9 Ft x 17.5 Ft)
- Separate Large Eat-In Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Excellent Views Over Mayfair & the surrounding areas.
- Couple Of Minutes Walk To Hyde Park
- Close To Many Michelin Star Restaurants Around Berkeley Square, Grosvenor Square, Piccadilly
A Recently Decorated Two Double Bedroom, Two Bathroom Lateral Apartment (1,140 Sq Ft / 106 Sq Meters), Situated Within This Much Sought After Exclusive Building, In The Heart Of Mayfair.
Comprising of a Double Size Reception Room (26.9 Ft x 17.5 Ft), Separate Large Eat-In Fully Integrated Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom, and further separate family size bathroom (both bathrooms include a bath tub & shower).
Situated on the fifth floor, providing Excellent Views Over Mayfair & the surrounding areas.
Building amenities include 24 hour security & uniformed concierge services, large seating area in the lobby, and lifts services.
Superb location, just a couple of minutes walk to Hyde Park, and the many fine cafes, bars and Michelin Star restaurants around Berkeley Square, Grosvenor Square & Piccadilly.
Closest underground train station is Green Park Station (Jubilee, Piccadilly & Victoria lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.