2 bedroom terraced house for saleIsland Road, Garston, LIVERPOOL
- Two bedroom
- Two reception rooms
- End terrace property
- Wraparound cottage gardens to the rear
- L19 Postcode
- Viewing essential to appreciate such a unique home
Guide price between £120,000 - £130,000. This unique two bedroom end terrace property perfectly melds its period features within an eccentric footprint bordered by a beautiful cottage garden, viewing essential to appreciate such a unique home.
As agent of choice Jones Chapman have been enlisted to market this two bedroom with two reception rooms end terrace property with wrap around cottage gardens to the rear. This unusual period property enjoys a larger than average footprint given its corner position being arranged over two floors, the lounge provides a cottage feel with period fireplace and ivy framed windows. The dining room patio gives access to the beautiful, wrap around cottage garden with an array of mature trees a shrubs providing an idyllic retreat. The property is briefly configured as: Vestibule, lounge, dining room, inner hallway with stairs to upper floors, kitchen, to the first floor we have double bedroom with bathroom, with a further bedroom in the eaves. Externally we have a garden to the front with boundary fence with a wrap around garden to the rear complete with York stone style patio area. Viewing essential.
Upvc window to the side aspect, radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" into bay x 14' ( 3.81m into bay x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire inset, picture and dado rail, radiator, wooden flooring.
Window, sliding patio doors, radiator, tongue and groove wood work, door into inner hallway.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, hob, window and door to the rear.
Window to the front and stairs to eaves.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Window to the front and rear, radiator.
Window to the rear, velux to the front, radiator.
Single glazed window, roll top bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, radiator.
Palisade fence to front aspect, and foliage garden.
Stone patio with a wraparound garden and a range of shrubs and boarders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62153537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.