2 bedroom link detached house for saleWoodside Road, Huddersfield
- ***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000***
- Stone Built Link Detached Property
- Well Presented Throughout Providing Spacious Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close Proximity To Beaumont Park
- Would Ideally Suit First Time Buyers And Investors Or Those Looking To Downsize
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000***
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM LINK DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED CLOSE TO BEAUMONT PARK WITH WONDERFUL OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR.
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000***
Beaumont Park is a suburb of Huddersfield, in the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, West Yorkshire. It is located between Netherton, Crosland Moor and Lockwood. The housing in this area is situated around the periphery of a medium-sized woodland and recreational park, known as 'Dungeon Wood' that was bequeathed to the people of Huddersfield in 1879 by the 'Beaumont's of Whitley' estate Henry Fredrick Beaumont, for leisure purposes. Adjacent to the park is Beagle Woods, which is a popular venue for walkers.
Positioned just a short stroll from Beaumont Park is this deceptively spacious two bedroom link detached property. Offered for sale in 'walk in condition' and packed with period features.
The property briefly comprises; an entrance lobby and a lounge to the ground floor. To the lower ground floor is a dining kitchen and two cellars and completing the accommodation to the second floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a garden to the front and a spacious enclosed garden to the rear which backs onto open playing fields.
The property would ideally suit first time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize. An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the location, size and layout of this superb property.
With a carpeted flooring and a radiator. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. A door leads into the lounge.
Lounge 17' x 12' 6" ( 5.18m x 3.81m )
A well-presented and spacious room with period features such as high ceilings and a ceiling rose. The main focus of the room is a log burning stove set upon a tiled hearth with a timber mantelpiece. The room has a laminate floor and benefits from a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation. A door gives access to stairs leading to the lower ground floor.
Lower Ground Floor
To the bottom of the stairs are door leading to two cellars offering storage space. A further door leads into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 16' 4" x 12' max into chimney breast ( 4.98m x 3.66m max into chimney breast )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complimentary worktops over. There is a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with a mixer tap. With a gas cooker with a stainless steel splashback an extractor and hood over. There is space for a fridge freezer. The walls are part tiled and there is a vinyl tiled floor and a radiator with ample space for a dining table and chairs. It has a feature fireplace within the chimney breast with a stone inset and a timer mantelpiece. An under stairs cupboard provides space and plumbing for a washing machine .A double glazed window to the rear overlooks the garden and a door leads to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 10" max into recess plus recess ( 3.48m x 3.00m max into recess plus recess )
A generous sized double bedroom. The room has vinyl flooring and a radiator. The room further benefits from a storage cupboard built in over the door and there is a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 8" plus built in wardrobe ( 2.69m x 2.03m plus built in wardrobe )
A further double bedroom currently used as a dressing room. The room boasts a high ceiling and benefits from a built in wardrobe and a storage cupboard built above the door. With laminate flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with a shower over and a screen, a wash hand basin and a WC. The walls are part tiled/part panelled and there is vinyl flooring. The room has the benefit of a storage cupboard built above the door, a radiator and a double glazed opaque glass window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a paved and astro turfed garden and a path and steps lead to the front door. A passageway to the side of the house leads to the spacious enclosed lawned garden. The garden backs on to open playing fields.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right at the traffic lights and follow the A6024 Huddersfield Road. Continue to follow the A616 to the traffic lights at Lockwood. Take a sharp left onto Meltham Road at the lights and turn immediately right onto Moor End Road. Turn right onto Woodside Road where the property can be found on the right hand side marked by our For Sale board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62153555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.