2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConduit Lane, Woodham Mortimer, Maldon
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Character Features
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
Situated in the sought after SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE of Woodham Mortimer offering convenient access to Maldon, on a pleasant country lane, is this CHARMING COTTAGE boasting a wealth of CHARACTER AND CHARM, with two bedrooms, conservatory and UNOVERLOOKED AND PEACEFUL GARDEN as well as OFF ROAD PARKING.
Located in the desirable Woodham Mortimer, this beautiful semi-detached cottage has a wealth of character flowing throughout, and is only a short drive from Maldon & Danbury. The Property itself is located down a quiet country lane, with its own parking and multi-level garden. Internally the property is quaint and quirky, with a beautiful wood burning stove in the living room, spiral staircase to both bedrooms that have got high vaulted ceilings and conservatory with under floor heating.
Entrance Door To:-
Front door leading into Lounge
Lounge 13' 10" max x 10' 9" ( 4.22m max x 3.28m )
Open fireplace with working wood burner, built in cupboard space. Double glazed window to the side and front. Radiator to front wall, stairs leading up to first floor and down to utility room.
Lower Ground Floor
Utility / Breakfast Room 9' 2" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.79m max x 2.34m max )
Radiator to side wall, doors leading to bathroom, kitchen and conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
A beautiful country style kitchen, with beech work tops and butler sink, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and electric oven. Eye and base level cupboards with double glazed window to rear overlooking gardens, radiator and stable door leading to garden.
Conservatory 10' 7" max x 8' 3" ( 3.23m max x 2.51m )
Victorian style conservatory of dwarf brick wall and double glazed construction with french doors opening onto the garden and under floor heating.
Consisting of a free standing roll top bath, wash hand basin and WC. Window to rear and heated towel rail to side wall.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
Vaulted ceiling with built in storage space. Double glazed window to rear overlooking gardens. Radiator to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 11' 4" ( 3.94m max x 3.45m )
High vaulted ceiling, with fireplace and chimney stack. Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Enclosed by fence and hedges, predominantly laid to lawn with patio area and range of mature flower and shrub borders. Two sheds to remain.
Driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62153570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.