3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchway, Plymouth
Sold STC £140,000
- THREE BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- NEEDS UPDATING
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000. Located in Weston Mill, three bedroom, semi detached, large lawned south facing garden, garage with power, chain free, needs updating, close to many local amenities. Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000. Located in the popular residential area of Weston Mill, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and local bus routes, this property is perfect for someone who is looking to move into a wonderful family home. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with radiator and under stair storage, lounge with front facing window and gas fireplace, dining room with rear facing window overlooking the garden and kitchen with larder cupboard. The first floor comprises a family bathroom with separate w/c, master bedroom with bay window, second bedroom with rear facing window overlooking the surrounding area and a third bedroom with built in storage. The property benefits from a large south facing garden, part patio and part lawned, shed and storage space. At the bottom of the garden is a single garage with rear facing double glazing, up and over doors and power. This property is completely chain free so must be viewed before its gone! Please contact us today at 01752367232.
Front facing double glazed door with front and side facing windows. Understairs cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 10' 6" into recess ( 3.91m into bay x 3.20m into recess )
Front facing double glazed bay window. gas fire, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 1" into recess ( 3.68m x 2.77m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window. electric fire, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.77m x 1.80m )
Side facing double glazed window. fitted kitchen with base units and wooden work tops. stainless steel sink. electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for a washing machine. combination boiler and a larder space. door leading to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from ground floor with side facing double glazed window, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' into bay x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.96m into bay x 3.00m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 9" Max x 6' 2" ( 2.06m Max x 1.88m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" Max x 6' 2" ( 2.06m Max x 1.88m )
Front facing double glazed window. built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Side facing double glazed window. bath, wash hand basin with full tiled walls. Separate low level wc.
Large south facing garden with patio and lawned area with far reaching views.
Rear facing double glazed window with up and over doors and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62153669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.