2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpringfield Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
Sold STC £320,000
- Two double bedrooms
- End of terrace with potential to extend STPP
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Close to local amenities including Theobalds Grove mainline railway station
- Double glazing
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 2 bedroom end of terrace family home situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities including Theobalds Grove railway station.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 2 bedroom end of terrace family home situated in a popular residential location close to all local amenities including Theobalds Grove railway station. This property offers two large double bedrooms, a big lounge, modern kitchen, conservatory, front and rear gardens and also offers HUGE potential to extend subject to the usual consents.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric heater, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge: 20' 8" x 11' max ( 6.30m x 3.35m max )
Doubles glazed windows to front and rear aspects, electric heater, feature fire place (electric), serving hatch.
Kitchen: 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
Fully fitted with a range of matching wooden wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding electric oven, space for fridge, cupboard with space for freezer and tumble drier, part tiled walls, serving hatch to lounge, double glazed window to side aspect, door to conservatory.
Conservatory: 14' 9" x 8' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.49m )
Glass conservatory with door to rear garden, power and light connected.
First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric heater, access to loft.
Bedroom 1: 14' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, cupboard, electric heater.
Bedroom 2: 11' 2" max x 10' 5" ( 3.40m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, electric heater.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a white suite comprising, low level flush w.c with dual push flush, pedestal wash hand basin with cupboard below, panel enclosed bath with hand held shower attachment, part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a fully decked rear garden with two large brick built storage sheds, side access, outside light. To the front of the property there is a lawned front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62153681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.