2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHolland Close, Loughborough
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price of £105,000 to £115,000
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- Ideal first time purchase
- Great location
Guide price of £105,000 to £115,000
Ideal for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder, or buy to let investor looking to expand their portfolio. A viewing is highly advised, to appreciate the potential of the property.
Guide price of £105,000 to £115,000
Ideal for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder, or buy to let investor looking to expand their portfolio. This property is a ground floor flat situated within a 10 minutes walk into Loughborough town. A viewing is highly advised, to appreciate the potential of the property.
Electric heater and additional storage.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.99m )
Double glazed French doors leading out to Juliet balcony and electric heater.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Double glazed window and door leading through to the lounge. Sink drainer, additional work surfaces and partially tiled walls. Electric oven and electric hob. Integrated washing machine and integrated fridge.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 8" MAX ( 3.10m x 3.86m MAX )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 9" MAX ( 3.07m x 2.36m MAX )
Double glazed window and electric radiator.
Heated towel rail. shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and partially tiled walls.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.