2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeals Road, Donisthorpe
Sold by Us
- Most attractively presented Victorian semi
- Thoughtfully refurbished by the current owner
- Off road parking and delightful gardens
- Front sitting room, dining room with original range
- Kitchen with utility area plus guest cloaks
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor bathroom including free standing bath
- Cul de sac location, ever popular village
- Offered for sale with no upward chain
- Viewing of the property is highly recommended
FRONT SITTING ROOM 12' 4" x 10' 10" (3.76m x 3.3m) With double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, central open fire place with tiled inset and mantel surround.
DINING ROOM 11' 9" x 11' 3" (3.58m x 3.43m) With double glazed window to rear and side elevations, central heating radiator, original in built cupboards. A further feature is the restored original range inset within the chimney breast.
KITCHEN 12' 8" x 7' 4" (3.86m x 2.24m) With a range of units at eye and base level providing work surface, storage and appliance space. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, Rayburn range which serves the central heating system, Cooke and Lewis hob, double glazed window and door to the side elevation. Leading from the kitchen is a utility area with plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
GUEST CLOAKROOM Comprising a suite in white of wash hand basin and w.c.
LANDING With central heating radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 6" x 11' (3.81m x 3.35m) With double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" maximum x 9' 7" (3.58m maximum x 2.92m) 9' 10"to wardrobes. With double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard housing the hot water supply cylinder.
BATHROOM Comprising a suite of free standing bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, part panelled walls, extractor fan, access to the roof space.
PARKING AND GARDEN The property is set back from the road behind a small fore garden with adjacent off road parking for two vehicles. gated access through to a delightful private garden which enjoys stocked borders and shaped lawn. To the rear of the garden is a brick and tile outbuilding
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62154068.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100111001634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marble Property Services, National - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.