2 bedroom flat for saleMercury Place, Waterlooville
Sold STC £150,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME OR INVESTMENT.
Ground floor flat close to local amenities including Southdowns College and links to the A3 and with your own private rear garden do not miss out on the opportunity.
A great opportunity to own a ground floor flat with two double bedrooms. The property benefits from being a short walk away from the local amenities and schools, also close to Southdowns College and A3 links. Call Fox & Sons now to secure your viewing.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, three storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 11' 5" x 14' 4" ( 3.48m x 4.37m )
Textured ceiling and papered walls, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, electric fire place with decorative surround and radiator.
UPVC double glazed door to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over. Stainless steel inset sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and gas heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.38m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and gas heater.
Tiled walls, UPVC double glazed frosted window to rear elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC and tiled floor.
Enclosed by fencing, rear gate access, raised flower beds with shingle covering and laid to patio.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62156405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.