2 bedroom flat for saleGuildford Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22
- Executive 4th Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen With Appliances
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Concierge Service
- Residents Gym
- Short Walk Of Mainline Station
- Private Balcony
- Secure Underground Parking Bay
- Excellent Presentation
Presented in immaculate order throughout, this 4th floor apartment offers two bedroom, two bath/shower room accommodation and forms part of the New Central development constructed only a few years ago. This particular apartment overlooks the main square and also has a private balcony. The living room is open plan with the kitchen area, which includes a new ceramic hob, whirlpool dishwasher and under unit lighting. There are two bedrooms, both with substantial built in wardrobe cupboards. The main bathroom has full tiling to the bath, a new storage cabinet and shower screen. The apartment also has allocated underground parking. The development benefits from a management suite/concierge, residents only gym, security entry phone system and a selection of retail outlets including Tesco Express. The situation could not be more convenient being within Woking Town centre. Mainline station to London Waterloo 27 mins approx. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62156762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.