1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleSt Andrews Way, Necton, Swaffham
Sold STC £105,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terrace bungalow
- Improved shower room and kitchen
- 16ft living room with feature fireplace
- One double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Enclosed rear garden
- Porch entrance
- Well serviced village of Necton
Well presented and much improved porch entrance mid-terraced bungalow in a well serviced village.
St Andrews Way in Necton is a small cul de sac comprising of bungalows just a short walk from the X1 bus stop and the village centre. We are pleased to offer a tidy porch entrance, mid terraced bungalow much improved by the current owners. The handy porch leads into an inner hallway with access to the improved kitchen, bathroom and living room. Patio doors lead onto an enclosed rear garden and the double bedroom has built in wardrobes. The kitchen and shower room have been replaced and the general decor improved. If your looking for an investment, first home or a well positioned and compact retirement property then this is the one for you.
With power and outside light, window to front, storm canopy and UPVC door into
Wood effect flooring, loft access, wall mounted, doors to shower room, living room and door to
Kitchen 8' 7" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.62m max x 2.46m max )
Wood effect flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Modern kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset Asterite Franke Maris sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding electric cooker with cooker hood over. Space for fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splash backs. Airing cupboard. Newly fitted consumer unit. Night storage heater.
Shower Room 7' 6" x 5' 1" ( 2.29m x 1.55m )
Newly updated three peice suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Obscure glass window to front aspect. Night storage heater. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Living/ Dining Room 16' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 5.03m max x 3.30m max )
Wooden double glazed window and patio doors to rear aspect, tv and telephone points, night storage heater, open fireplace with back boiler and tiled hearth. Door to
Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Wooden double glazed rear window, night storage heater, built in wardrobes.
The front of the property has a pathway to the front door, and pleasant shingle borders.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with landscaped beds and borders, fruit tree, storage shed, greenhouse and gated rear access.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After approximately four miles take the right hand filter lane into Necton. Take the next left onto St Andrews Lane and the immediate right onto St Andrews Way where the property can be found on the left hand side of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62160116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.