3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonechat Road, Billericay
Guide Price £390,000
- Modern Kitchen /Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Converted Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Great Location
Beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house in the location of Billericay, within walking distance to Billericay main line station and other local shops and amenities. The property is perfect for both professionals looking to commute to the city and families looking for the quiet life.
William H Brown are delighted to be offering this beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the location of Billericay.
Within walking distance to Billericay main line station and other local shops & amenities the property is perfect for both professionals looking to commute to the city and families looking for the quiet life.
Offering large ground floor living accommodation including an amazing kitchen dining area which has recently been refurbished to an extremely high standard, this house is simply amazing.
The current owners have been here for around 4 years however due to family growth are looking to upsize.
Viewings on the property can be carried out immediately so please call today on 01277 203060 to avoid any disappointment.
Double glazed door to front, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 9" x 16' 9" ( 3.28m x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of range of wall/base units with one bowl sink/drainer inset into granite work surfaces, integrated electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated washer dryer, dishwasher, wine cooler and fridge/ freezer, radiator, door to garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level wc, wash hand basin.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Ample off-road parking, sloping lawn area.
Patio area leading to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing.
Single length, power and light, currently converted into a gym.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62160134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.