2 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Sudbury
Sold STC £160,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Town
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Garden
- Mid Terrace
CALLING FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS........offered with no onward chain. Situated within walking distance of the town centre is this two bedroom property which benefits from ground floor shower room and enclosed rear garden. CALL NOW TO VIEW
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Door and sash window to front aspect, radiator, cupboard housing gas meter and door to...
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 8' ( 3.20m max x 2.44m )
Window to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, built-in oven, inset hob with extractor over, space for appliances, under stairs storage, tiled floor, stairs to first floor and step up to rear lobby.
Door to rear garden, storage cupboard and door to:
Window to rear aspect, shower cubicle with folding door, w/c, wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 6" max ( 3.35m x 3.51m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 8' 6" ( 2.87m max x 2.59m )
Window to rear, radiator and over stair cupboard.
Outside The Property
The cottage benefits from a rear garden which can be accessed via a pathway from the rear lobby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.