2 bedroom apartment for saleMill Green, Edwardstone, SUDBURY
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Lounge with Balcony
- Private Garden Area
- Garage in Block & Parking
LARGE LOUNGE WITH BALCONY - A first floor two bedroom apartment which benefits from garage and parking. The property has the added benefit of a balcony off the lounge which is ideal for seating and a further personal garden area. Internal viewing is a must.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Storage cupboard, access to loft space, doors to:
Comprising panelled bath with shower over and folding screen, w/c, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, tiled floor.
Lounge 20' x 12' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.89m )
Cupboard housing warm air heating, window to one side with sliding patio doors to another leading to a balcony overlooking the garden and countryside beyond.
Kitchen 9' 1" max x 7' 5" ( 2.77m max x 2.26m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash backs, space for appliances.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Built-in wardrobe, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 6' 5" ( 3.20m max x 1.96m )
Window to side aspect.
Outside The Property
The property benefits from a private garden area which is accessed through a neighbouring garden. There is also a private storage cupboard on the communal landing and a further storage cupboard on the ground floor underneath the balcony. Garage in block with parking to the front of the garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62160140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.