3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJubilee Court, Fareham
Sold STC £220,000
- THREE BEDROOM
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- LOUNGE AND KITCHEN/ DINER
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
A deceptively spacious three bedroom home. The property offers good sized accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory leading to garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. This property also benefits from an allocated parking space. VIEW NOW!
A deceptively spacious three bedroom family home. The property benefits from good sized accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory leading to garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to appreciate the size on offer.
UPVC door to front elevation, laminate flooring, under stairs cupboard and storage, radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, vinyl flooring, sink, W/C, tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 5" max x 9' 3" max ( 5.61m max x 2.82m max )
Tiled flooring in kitchen area and laminate flooring in dining area, wall and base units with work surface over, smooth ceiling spotlights, dual aspect double glazed double glazed window to front and side elevations, kick board lighting, under counter lighting, ceramic one and a half bowl sink, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, space for range cooker, double oven extractor, radiator, arch opening on to lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.30m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window and patio doors to rear leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 1" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 2.95m max )
Brick built base, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, patio doors to rear leading to garden, wall lighting, tiled flooring, blue glass roof.
Fitted carpet, airing cupboard, loft access via hatch (loft partially boarded and insulated), stairs from entrance hall, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 9" plus wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.89m plus wardrobe x 2.69m )
Radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" plus wardrobe x 9' 5" ( 3.58m plus wardrobe x 2.87m )
laminate flooring, double glazed to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 7" max ( 2.92m x 2.01m max )
Radiator, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted carpet.
Vinyl flooring, wash hand basin, W/C, double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, P- shaped bath with shower over and shower screen, smooth ceiling with spotlights, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
Enclosed by low level wall, block paved frontage with shingle edge, canopy over door entrance.
Block paved garden with side access, mature shrub border enclosed by panel fencing, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62160158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.