3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePeel Street, South Normanton
- A three bedroom end of terrace property.
- Includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Well placed to access local schools and conveniences.
- Ideally positioned to access the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is recommended!
- Call hall & benson today!
STOP AND LOOK! At this three bedroom end of terrace property. The property is well placed to access local schools and conveniences along with the A38/M1 motorway network. The accommodation offers further scope fort improvement and briefly comprises a lounge, fitted kitchen, rear lobby and a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor is a landing and three bedrooms. Outside there is a forecourt and rear garden. Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic island and take the first exit onto Mansfield Road, follow the road out of Alfreton into South Normanton. Go straight over the first mini island and at the second turn left into Market Street. Follow the road down the hill and round a sharp right hand bend onto Water Lane and then take a right turn into Duke Street. Take the left turn on to Peel Street where the property can be found immediately on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62161606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF170611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.