4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Court, Development Of Five Private Properties, Lincoln
Offers Over £300,000
- Unique And Secluded Location
- Separate Study
- Well Appointed
- Off-Road Parking
- Sought After Private Residential Location of Only Five Properties
Situated in a non-estate position of only five properties accessed via bridge down a private lane is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from a country feel and spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout.
Situated in a non-estate position of only five properties accessed via bridge down a private lane is this beautifully presented and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from a country feel, spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout and ease of access to a range of local amenities and schooling. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Utility, Downstairs WC, Dining Room, Study, Lounge, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE POSITION AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, storage cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' ( 4.32m x 2.44m )
Being fitted with a range of modern base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge freezer and an electric oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood; complete with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side and door leading into:-
Utility 8' x 6' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.93m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer and space and plumbing for further appliances; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the side aspect leading out to the exterior and a further door giving access into:-
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wood flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Study 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, wood flooring and power points.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' ( 4.67m x 4.27m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and double glazed French doors to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a window to the front aspect, storage cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, walk in wardrobe and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.34m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built-in wardrobes and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with pathway to the front and side entrance doors and a driveway providing ample off-road parking leading down the side elevation to the detached garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with decorative shrubs to borders and patio area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters and non-immediately overlooked whilst further benefiting from a personal door giving access to the garage.
With up and over door, power, lighting and a personal door to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.