4 bedroom detached house for saleKing Street, Twyford, Melton Mowbray
Under Offer £675,000
- Stylish Bespoke Detached Family Home
- Energy Rating C
- Four Double Bedrooms (formerly five)
- Three Reception Rooms
- 34'7" x 18'1" Luxury Living/Dining Kitchen
- 0.91 acres of Garden and Grounds
- Outstanding Elevated Open Views to the Rear
- Situated on Edge of Unspoilt Village
- Lavishly Decorated and Presented Throughout
Situated within just under an acre of gardens and grounds on the very edge of this unspoilt village with outstanding open views, an individually designed and built four double (formerly five) bedroom detached family home with stylish luxury accommodation presented to the highest standards of decoration. Offering three large reception rooms and conservatory, the property features a 34'7" x 18'1" bespoke luxury living/dining kitchen. In addition to which is a master bedroom with fully fitted dressing room (formerly bedroom five), two en-suite shower rooms and a luxury family bathroom. Outside, electric gates lead to extensive parking, double garage and elevated open views to the rear.
Twyford is situated just of the B6047 Melton to Tilton road. The village is therefore convenient for fast access to Melton Mowbray, Leicester and Market Harborough and is situated amongst rolling Leicestershire countryside. The village offers a local pub, church, village hall with more extensive local facilities available at nearby Great Dalby, Queniborough and Syston.
Proceeding from Leicester through Queniborough towards Tilton on the Hill, turn left for the village, once entering Twyford turn first right into King Street, the property can then be found on the right hand side as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62163500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT140002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons Your Property Experts, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.