4 bedroom detached house for saleForrestfield Crescent, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- Large Detached Family Home
- Quiet Location
- Private Rear Enclosed Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Central For School Catchment
- Close To Amenities And Transport Links
This well-presented attractive home sits unique in its appearance nestled within a fabulous residential development which boasts a mixed style of detached villas in the affluent suburban town of Newton Mearns.
On the ground level an eye-catching main entrance welcomes you to a spacious reception hall with guest WC and under-stair storage. Off the hall a generous size lounge area provides a pleasant outlook into the quiet neighbourhood. This same area provides modern open plan living with the room stretching to the rear of the property allowing for dining space with patio doors leading out to the rear garden and also a large, recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including an auto-boiling tap and wine fridge. Further down the hall you will find the formal reception room having being converted from previously providing a garage, this addition with the open plan area provides perfect accommodation for family living.
The upper level allows access to the four bedrooms, the contemporary family bathroom and two storage cupboards. The master bedroom provides en-suite facilities, a wet room and walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three offer double proportions with bedroom two completed with fitted wardrobes. The forth bedroom offers single proportion space with direct access to the attic.
The attic has been cleverly converted allowing for office space or play room for kids'. The space has been utilised in such a way there remains adequate attic storage.
An attractive front aspect and a monobloc driveway provides off street parking for multiple cars and furthermore an enclosed, well-tended private rear garden with artificial grass complete the grounds of this superb home.
Living / Dining Area 27' 3" at max x 19' 6" at max ( 8.31m at max x 5.94m at max )
Lounge 23' 4" x 12' 4" ( 7.11m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 9' 2" at max x 19' 6" at max ( 2.79m at max x 5.94m at max )
Bedroom 14' 2" at max x 12' 8" ( 4.32m at max x 3.86m )
En-Suite 5' 10" x 6' 5" at max ( 1.78m x 1.96m at max )
Bedroom 14' 11" at max upto wardrobes x 9' 4" at max ( 4.55m at max upto wardrobes x 2.84m at max )
Bedroom 11' 2" at max x 9' 2" at max ( 3.40m at max x 2.79m at max )
Bedroom 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Bathroom 10' 9" into door x 5' 11" at max ( 3.28m into door x 1.80m at max )
A hugely popular suburb, Newton Mearns is located within close reach of Glasgow City Centre. Commuter routes are served by the M77, M8 and Glasgow motorways which also provide relatively short journey times to both Glasgow and Prestwick international airports. Regular train and bus services to Glasgow, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast. Patterton & Whitecraigs Train Stations are also within a short drive.
Schooling / Education
For those with young families, the property sits within the catchment area for some of Scotland's highest achieving primary and secondary schools, including Mearns and St Cadoc's Primary Schools, St. Ninian's High School and the new state of art Eastwood High School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62172598.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.