4 bedroom detached house for saleEgton Avenue, Nunthorpe
- Cleverly Extended & Very Tastefully Presented Detached Family House in A Great Location
- Four Double Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite)
- 19ft Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Comfortable & Very Usable Garden Room
- Kitchen with Light Oak Style Units & Breakfast Room
- Integral Garage, Double Width Patterned Concrete Driveway & Private Rear Garden
- Easy Reach of Chandlers Ridge & St. Bernadette's Primary Schools
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
It is with a very thoughtful and careful eye that this detached house has been extended and remodelled. It boasts a really impressive 1,700 sq ft of nicely presented family size living space within extremely popular well established residential surroundings.
Comprising briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/wc, 19ft lounge, separate dining room, comfortable garden room, kitchen with light oak style units and breakfast kitchen. The first floor has the master bedroom with a stylish modern shower room en-suite, three further double bedrooms & family bathroom with a white suite. Outside, the private rear garden has a resin patio and neat lawn. The double width patterned concrete driveway and an integral garage.
The pleasant cul-de-sac position just off Mallowdale means that St Bernadettes & Chandlers Ridge Primary Schools, Nunthorpe Secondary School and a multitude other really useful facilities are all within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62174668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.