3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHasland Green, Storforth Lane, Hasland, Chesterfield
... AVAILABLE NOW THIS STUNNING NEW BUILD HOME IN AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT ...
* This fantastic THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers generously proportioned and contemporary styled accommodation, ideal for family living
* Located on this exclusive development of 17 executive homes, within walking distance from the various amenities in Hasland Village and only 1.6 miles from the Town Centre
* Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Sales Assist Schemes available
* The accommodation of the Shirland includes: Entrance Hall, WC, Spacious Lounge, Dining Kitchen with patio doors onto the rear garden, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
* Outside: The property has a front garden and off street parking for two cars to the side. There is also an enclosed west facing rear garden with patio.
General - Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
All properties have a 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
Secondary School Catchment Area - Hasland Hall Community Schoo;
Carpeted throughout except where stated
Construction works have commenced, with anticipated completion early 2017
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Cloaks/Wc - With vinyl flooring and low flush WC with wash hand basin
Lounge - 3.56m x 4.88m (11'8 x 16'0) - A generous front facing room with stairs leading up to the First Floor and door to the ...
Kitchen/Dining - 4.42m x 2.97m (14'6 x 9'9) - An open plan dining kitchen with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Range of Symphony wall, drawer and base units with stainless steel electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, space and plumbing for a washer and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With built-in storage cupboard
Bedroom One - 2.64m x 4.32m (8'8 x 14'2) - A generous rear facing double room
Bedroom Two - 2.24m x 3.53m (7'4 x 11'7) - A front facing double room
Bedroom Three - 2.06m x 2.29m (6'9 x 7'6) - A front facing single room
Bathroom - 1.68m x 2.67m (5'6 x 8'9) - Being part tiled and comprising a bath with shower screen and shower over, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Outside - The property has a front garden and off street parking for two cars. There is also an enclosed west facing rear garden with patio.
Note - The Internal Photographs shown are of a Rippon show home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26531900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.