2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSouth Hill Road, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Full of potential
- Large garden
- Ample driveway parking
- Some modernisation required
POTENTIAL GALORE! An exceptional two bedroom semi detached 1950's built bungalow position in one of Norwich's most popular and finest residential locations.
This property boasts a wealth of potential to extend and refurbish and has great potential (subject to planning) to also go into the loft space and create much larger accommodation. The property boasts a 92 ft (STMS) garden which is mainly laid to lawn, good frontage and driveway parking. The property is in need of some modernisation and an early viewing is recommended.
Access to roof space and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' narrowing to 9' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.35m narrowing to 3.00m )
Inset gas fire and window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, built in gas hob, built in electric oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has very good sized garden mainly laid to lawn and driveway. The rear garden measures approximately 92 ft STMS and is mainly laid to lawn and part enclosed by fence and hedging. The property has a garage with asbestos which is currently not in use.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62175545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.