2 bedroom retirement property for saleHigh Street, Stoney Middleton, Hope Valley
- Decked seating terrace
- Part exchange available
- Allocated block paved driveway
- Fully furnished
- Stunning views across the surrounding countryside
- No upward chain
When considering your retirement choices, it's important to find a place you can feel comfortable and immediately at home. Set in a unique position overlooking Hope Valley, lying just above the village of Stoney Middleton with breath taking views across the surrounding countryside.
A new retirement development in the heart of the Peak District, set in a unique position overlooking Hope Valley lying just above the picturesque village of Stoney Middleton, with breath taking views across the surrounding countryside. Located in the heart of the Peak District National Park, Peaklands Park provide endless opportunities to participate in outdoor pursuits and days out to the numerous visitor attractions, towns and villages. Peaklands Park offers peace and tranquility surrounded by stunning countryside, yet within easy reach of major commercial centres. Comprising just thirteen premium plots within a secure gated development, each plot has been carefully planned to offer views and will include a block paved driveway and a private garden area.
A double glazed entrance door opens into the hallway with radiator, built in cloak cupboard, built in linen cupboard and access to loft space.
Sitting / Dining Room 19' 2" x 12' 5" plus 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 5.84m x 3.78m plus 9' 7" x 7' 9" )
An open plan triple aspect spacious reception room enjoying superb views across the surrounding countryside. Front, side and rear aspect double glazed bow windows, double glazed patio doors, further front aspect double glazed window, three radiators and feature wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 13' 3" maximum measurement x 9' 3" ( 4.04m maximum measurement x 2.82m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless steel sink set in work surface with tiled splashback. Four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. With rear aspect double glazed window enjoying picturesque views across the surrounding hillside and a built in storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath and walk in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. Radiator.
Comprising shower enclosure with glazed screen, low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath. With partially tiled walls, radiator and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 3" maximum measurements ( 3.12m x 2.82m maximum measurements )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed bow window, radiator and built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and shelving.
A white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath and low flush WC. With radiator, partially tiled walls and front aspect double glazed opaque window.
An enclosed decked seating terrace with glazed panels and inset lighting enjoys spectacular views across the surrounding countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.