3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Blo Norton
Sold STC £285,000
- **UNDER OFFER**
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Picturesque Village Location
- Detached Garage/ Workshop
- Generous Gardens Extending to Approximately 185 ' (STMS)
*UNDER OFFER** Situated in the picturesque village of Blo Norton is this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached grade II listed property. Benefiting multiple off road parking for several vehicles, a detached garage/workshop, a range of further outbuildings and an extremely generous garden.
Believed to date back to the 1920's is this grade II listed three bedroom semi-detached property which has been sympathetically restored by the current vendors, with a rear extension built in 2009. The accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hall way and downstairs cloak room, lounge with a multifuel stove, study/snug, dining area and kitchen. To the first floor, the property offers master bedroom which forms part of the extension providing a generous bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is situated in a picturesque location within the village of Blo Norton with Redgrave and Lopham Fen within easy access.
Outside the property is approached via a shingle drive way providing multiple off road parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached garage/workshop with an enjoining building which could also be used as a work shop or has the potential to become an outside office. To the rear of the property there is a generous decking area, ideal for outside dining, outhouse, garden shed and green house. The garden is predominately laid to lawn with a good selection of mature shrubs and trees and measures approximately 185' (STMS) with countryside views to the rear aspect.
Front aspect door, front and side aspect windows, Pamment tiled floor and door to;
Side aspect window, radiator, exposed wood floor boards, under stair cupboard, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Side aspect window, low level flush W/C, radiator and space for washing machine.
Lounge 15' x 11' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.56m )
Front aspect window, radiator, exposed wood floor boards, fire place with mulitfuel stove, open to;
Study/snug 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed double door opening to the large decked area, reclaimed wood floor boards with underfloor heating and loft hatch. Door to;
Dining Area 11' 1" maximum x 8' 7" ( 3.38m maximum x 2.62m )
Side aspect window, storage cupboards, reclaimed wood floor boarding and radiator, open to;
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.98m )
Rear aspect window and rear aspect stable style door, Pamment tiled flooring, wooden work surfaces with inset butler sink, space for dish washer, part tiled walls and wall and base mounted units.
Carpet, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom 1 16' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.05m x 3.40m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and storage cupboard
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, exposed wooden floor boards and wardrobe.
Rear aspect window, heated towel rail, panelled bath with tiled surround, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and tiled shower cubical.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Front aspect window, radiator and exposed wooden floor boards.
The garden occupies and generous plot with the front being predominantly shingled and multiple off road parking, including space for a motor home or caravan and/or similar. Side access leads to the detached garage/workshop. To the rear there is a deceptively generous garden, extending to approximately 185 feet (STMS) with a large patio area ideal for outside dining and steps up to the remainder to the garden, which is predominantly laid to lawn and includes outhouse, garden shed and green house and a good selection of trees and shrubs.
Garage 18' x 8' 4" ( 5.49m x 2.54m )
Double door entry, power and light
Work Room 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
Side aspect window, rear aspect door and is fully insulated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.