4 bedroom detached house for saleLewis Close, Newport Pagnell
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- FOUR DOUBLES
- POETS ESTATE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
A superb opportunity to purchase a four double bedroomed home in the very sought after Poets development. Benefits to the property include a downstairs cloakroom and conservatory, double glazing and radiator heating. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
A superb opportunity to purchase a four double bedroomed home in the very sought after Poets development. The property comprises of: Entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and cloakroom. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside we have a driveway leading to an integral garage and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to front. Door to lounge.
Double glazed window to rear and fitted with a suite to comprise w.c., wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge: 15' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, under stairs storage, radiator. Door to:
Dining Room: 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Radiator, sliding patio doors to conservatory, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen: 7' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.26m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, glazed display unit, integral eye level oven, electric hob, sink with drainer, space for washing machine, dish washer and fridge, double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory: 14' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.02m )
Electric heater, double glazed doors to garden.
Access to loft, semi-boarded.
Bedroom One: 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 5" + door recess x 9' ( 3.48m + door recess x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard housing tank.
Bedroom Three: 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four: 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite to comprise wash hand basin, w.c. power shower, radiator, double glazed obscure window to side.
Driveway leading to garage, small lawned area with dwarf hedge surround, shingle.
Private with a side entrance, mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
Single integral garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62175569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.