4 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Avenue, Doddington, March
- No Upward Chain
- Singe Garage and Off Road Parking
- 19Ft Lounge
- Popular Village Location
Detached Family Home
*Separate Dining Room
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Singe Garage and Off Road Parking
*Popular Village Location
*No Upward Chain
There are doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point and stairs to first floor.
5.90m x 3.25m (19'4" x 10'7") There is a feature gas fireplace with marble hearth and mantelpiece, radiator, window to front, patio sliding doors to rear and TV Point.
3.09m x 2.54m (10'1" x 8'3") There are double opening doors from entrance hall, radiator and window to the rear.
4.68m x 2.40m (15'4" x 7'10") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units incorporating single stainless steel drainer and sink with tiled splashbacks and worktop space over. There is an integrated electric cooker with gas hob and extractor hood overhead. There is space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, window to rear and side, door to rear garden and ceramic tiled flooring.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, wall mounted fuse box and frosted window to front.
First Floor Landing
There are doors to all rooms, window to front and loft access.
3.68m x max 3.06m (12' x 10') There is a window to rear, radiator and door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower enclosure, partly tiled walls and frosted window to the side.
3.32m x 2.75m (10' x 9') There is a window to the front and radiator.
3.09m x 2.66m (10'1" x 8'8") There is a window to the rear and radiator.
2.16m x 2.00m (7'1" x 6'6") There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower overhead, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, window to front and door to airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
This is mainly laid to lawn with some plants and shrubs, there is then a driveway providing plenty of off road parking leading to the single garage.
The rear of the garden is accessed by a side gate, this is mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees and shrubs, a patio area, outside tap, outside electric point, pathway to side leading to kitchen, the garden is fully enclosed.
5.10m x 2.50m (16'8" x 8'2") There is a up and over door to the front and power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62177294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.