3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenmore Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- A Semi Detached Family Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Established Suburb
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Attractive Front Approach
- Porch & Reception Hall
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Rear Sitting Room
- Extended Breakfast Kitchen
- Ample Space For Casual Dining
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale this beautifully maintained and proportioned semi detached family residence situated within a cul-de-sac position nestled within the established and popular district of Mossley Hill boasting many attractive features and well proportioned accommodation over two floors. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, a porch leading through into a welcoming reception hall offering access into an attractive formal lounge, separate rear sitting room, an extended breakfast kitchen with ample space for casual dining. To the first floor the landing offers access into three well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. Externally the front approach is set back from the road with an attractive front elevation with block paved driveway offering ample space for off road parking and through access into the garage for further secure parking. The rear garden is good in size and attractive in design being mostly laid to lawn with established and herbaceous shrubs and borders. The property itself also benefits from being double glazed and gas centrally heated. To appreciate the accommodation on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62177798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART160924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.