3 bedroom flat for saleSaffron Tower, Saffron Square, Croydon
- Three Bedroom Two bathroom
- 35th floor (iconic 43 storey tower)
- Aspect: North East - City view
- Size(sq. ft.) - 1052 Sq. Ft.
- Est. Service Charge p.a. - £2,538
- 999 years leasehold
- Ground Rent: £350 p.a.
- Anticipated Completion: Q2 2017
- 24 hour concierge and residents gym
- Excellent transport links into London
Moving City is proud to offer luxury 35th floor three bedroom apartment ( 1052 Sq. Ft.). in Saffron Square, Saffron Tower situated at the heart of Croydon, Surrey CR0.
Saffron Tower is a final development phrase in Saffron square and the centre piece of the whole development, presenting a very impressive 43 storey's. The new communal, central landscaped courtyard has stunning water features and sculptures and will create an accessible and safe area for all. Saffron Square will transform into a new vibrant social hub, with a residents' fitness suite, 24-hour concierge, lettings office, Tesco Express and coffee shop. The development also features roof top terraces for residents who can relax whilst taking in the 360° panoramic views of Croydon and the city beyond.
Saffron Square is perfectly placed to take advantage of the transport links that both East and West Croydon stations offer. East Croydon benefits from the fast train from Brighton to London Bridge via Gatwick Airport, as well as six trains per hour to Victoria station. There is also the fast London Overground connection to the City, Canary Wharf and the London Underground network from West Croydon station and a reliable tram network throughout Croydon.
Anticipated Completion: Q2 2017
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00230B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.