4 bedroom terraced house for saleEgremont Place, Brighton
- 4 bedroom town house
- Rear courtyard garden and roof
- Arranged over 3 storeys
This stunning four bedroom town house is set nicely on the tree-lined road Egremont place is located in the Kemp Town area. Also right on your doorstep is Queens Park.Brighton station is a short walk away and bus services will take you
anywhere within the city.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Radiator, door leading to the lounge and stairs up to the first floor.
Lounge Area 15' 4" into bay x 10' 2" into chimney ( 4.67m into bay x 3.10m into chimney )
A spatious room with bay window to the front, picture and dado rail, feature fireplace, radiator, built in cupboards into the chimney recess. this room leads into the dining
area and kitchen area.
Dining Area/ Kitchen
The open plan design makes a great entertaining space, Feature fire place, radiator, door to separate WC.
W/C, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath.
Kitchen 27' 5" x 12' 9" ( 8.36m x 3.89m )
A stunning kitchen with a mix of cupboards and draws at eye and base level, an island with a five ring has hob, wooden work tops, built in dish washer and washing machine, double oven,microwave, spot lighting. bi-folding doors opening onto the garden.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" into bay x 14' ( 4.65m into bay x 4.27m )
A bright and spacious master bedroom with a floor to ceiling bay window to the front opening out onto the balcony, a feature fire place, walk through dressing area which has a range of hanging and shelving space.
Stunning bathroom suite comprising roll top bath with a shower attachment, a large walk in shower, W/C, wash hand basin, radiator, window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 12' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.78m x 1.88m )
A dual aspect room with window to the rear and bi-folding doors opening out onto the roof terrace.
Bedroom 2 15' 5" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.70m into bay x 3.89m )
A bay window to the front, radiator, large built in cupboards.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
A bath with shower over, W/C,wash hand basin, ladder style radiator, spot lighting.
A paved garden with plenty of space for a table and chairs, and has rear access to the property,
Decked roof terrace with delightful roof top views.
2nd Roof Terrace
A stunning roof terrace with roof top and sea views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62178167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.