1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChrist Church Close, Nailsea, Bristol
- Exclusively for the over 60s
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Fitted and tiled Shower Room
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments, and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms. The typical layout of our apartments are carefully designed for comfort, safety, maximum light and flexability.
A development of 30 one and two-bedroom retirement apartments is currently under construction.
This development is in close proximity to a number of shops, restaurants and other leisure facilities. A Post Office, Tesco superstore and a pharmacy are all just a short distance away as well, making Sapphire Lodge in a great location for everything you need.
The historic town of Nailsea in Somerset has a thriving and well maintained town centre. The history of the town has been partially shaped by the presence of pennant sandstone, which has been quarried in the area since Roman times.
Enjoy Independence and Peace of Mind in Your Retirement
For more information please contact Connells Portishead on 01275 397464
Safety And Security
A 24 hour emergency Careline system is also provided via a discreet personal pendant alarm and shower room call point.
A camera entry system is installed and can be operated via a standard TV set from your apartment.
An intruder alarm is fitted to the front door of every apartment and in ground floor apartments sensors are also fitted throughout.
Sophisticated fire and smoke detection systems are fitted in all apartments and throughout the communal areas.
• Fitted kitchen with integral fridge and freezer
• Brushed stainless steel, waist height oven
• Brushed stainless steel chimney hood
• Ceramic hob
• Stainless steel sink with mixer taps
• Zanussi Washer/Dryer
• Thermostatic shower
• Fitted mirrored wall unit with shaver socket
• Mixer taps
• Heated towel rail
• Extractor fan
• Age exclusive development
• Lift to all floors
• Landscaped gardens
• Car park
• Proximity fob door entry system to the main entrance of the development
• Lodge Manager
• Fully furnished Owners’ Lounge with Coffee Bar
• Refuse room
• Double glazing throughout
• Telephone and television points in living room and main bedroom
• Fitted mirrored wardrobes to main bedroom
• Illuminated light switches
• Fully furnished Guest Suite
• Home internet shopping service*
• Constructed to NHBC standards with 10 year home warranty
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62178281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHD100540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Portishead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.