2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleManor Garth, Kellington, GOOLE
- Ideal FTB / Investment Property
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Rural Village Location
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
*Attention FTB'S & Investors* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment located in the popular village of Kellington, with amenities such as a public house, convenience store, post office and primary school. Viewing's on this property are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this two bedroom ground floor apartment located in the rural village of Kellington. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front garden and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front elevation, benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation and storage heater.
Lounge 12' 11" plus bay x 13' 11" into recess ( 3.94m plus bay x 4.24m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with electric fire and wood surround, wall lighting, storage heater, television point, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of splash back tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, access door leading to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' max x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.96m max x 3.61m into recess )
The master bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in storage cupboard, storage heater and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.94m max x 2.92m max )
A second double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the front elevation, storage heater and coving to the ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of; bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the entrance and has a timber fence surround.
The rear is a low maintenance yard with a paved patio area and enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62178485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.