4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClare Road, Maidenhead
- 0.4 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED
- STUDIO/STORE ROOM
- THREE BATHROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CLOSE TO OUTSTANDING LOCAL SCHOOL
- SOUTH EASTERLY FACING GARDEN
- A MUST FOR VIEWING
A well presented extended semi-detached home, well placed on a character road under half a mile from Maidenhead town centre. Also in close vicinity of Boyn Hill School outstanding by Ofsted. This home has been upgraded and extended with three bathrooms, studio/store room and driveway parking.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed windows to side and front, tiled flooring, radiator.
Door to porch, double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point.
Shower Wet Room
Double glazed window to side, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Study / Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, t.v. point.
Lounge 13' 1" into bay x 10' 11" ( 3.99m into bay x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front, wall lights, radiator, t.v. point, open to:
Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Radiator, wall lights, double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.85m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear and double vaulted velux sky lights, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, work surfaces, tiled floor, telephone point, t.v. point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, central heating boiler, radiator, integrated dishwasher, integrated four ring gas hob and extractor fan, integrated Samsung electric double oven and grill.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, cupboard, access to loft with lighting. The chimney has been removed, and we understand that a support has been added.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" into bay x 9' 6" into wardrobes ( 4.06m into bay x 2.90m into wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Studio / Store Room
Room 1 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
Double glazed door to front, heated towel rail, extractor fan, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space for fridgefreezer, wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled.
Room 2 15' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, electric radiator, wall and base units, wooden flooring.
Room 3 10' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed door to garden, wooden flooring, door to lounge.
Shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled.
We have not seen a completion certificate for the studio. Please call the branch for further information.
South easterly facing, low maintenance rear garden with steps down to brick paved area with lawn to side, enclosed by wall and panel fencing, access to annexe and side access, benefitting from an outside water tap and power points.
Driveway parking with side access.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west up Castle Hill turning left at the top into Grenfell Road. Proceed back towards the town taking the 2nd right into Kings Grove and proceed down the hill taking the 2nd right into Clare Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62178515.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.