4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Hill, Hollesley, Woodbridge
Sold STC £295,000
- Spacious Semi Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Conservatory & Downstairs Cloakroom
- 14 ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Forward Chain
Very rare to the market are these kind of properties, which offer great size accommodation throughout and in turn would make a great family home. The property has been well loved by the current owners and retains many original features and has a lovely homely feeling.
Situated in the popular picturesque village of Hollesley is this spacious four double bedroom older style semi detached house.
Entrance To Porch
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, tiled flooring and cupboard.
Hallway 15' 9" x 7' 4" ( 4.80m x 2.24m )
Window to front porch, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, parquet wooden flooring.
Window to side aspect and low level WC.
Small utility room with space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, double sliding doors leading to:-
Dining Room 14' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.84m )
Double glazed door and window to conservatory, door leading to hallway.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Triple aspect room with fitted blinds, wood effect flooring, door to side aspect.
Drawing Room 14' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, parquet wooden flooring, door leading to:-
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.39m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with nice views, range of fitted wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink drainer unit, oven and grill, built in electric hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
First floor galleried landing with dual aspect window to front and side , airing cupboard, loft access, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.86m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to front and side with views, radiator, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.84m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect with far reaching views, radiator, ample storage, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature hedge to front and pathway to front door.
Generous rear garden with patio area, mainly laid to lawn, access to open farmland.
Fitted with power and lighting, up and over door.
Off Street Parking
Space for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62178563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.