3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChichester Drive West, Saltdean, Brighton
Sold STC £400,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Corner Plot
- 3 Bedrooms
- Great Location
This beautifully presented 1950's corner plot bungalow is situated in the favoured area of Chichester Drive West of West Saltdean.
This beautifully presented 1950's corner plot bungalow is situated in the favoured area of Chichester Drive West of West Saltdean. This property is stylish and well-presented throughout, consisting of three good sized bedrooms, a contemporary fitted kitchen that overlooks the rear garden, a light open plan dining area with doors leading to the conservatory. The conservatory adds extra space and could easily be utilised as a formal dining room or second reception room. Another major benefit is having far reaching views over Saltdean from the front of the property. Viewings are advised to fully appreciate this property.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed door to side. Storage to side. Loft hatch.
WC. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 10" max into bay window x 13' 11" max into bay window ( 4.52m max into bay window x 4.24m max into bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Telephone and TV point. Electric fire place. Wall lights. Parquet flooring.
Kitchen 12' 6" max into recess x 8' 11" max ( 3.81m max into recess x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to side. Wall base. Fitted kitchen. Door leading to garden. Stainless steel sink/drainer. Work surfaces. Part tiling. Electric fitted oven. Electric fitted hob. Cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Lader cupboard. Combination boiler.
Conservatory 9' x 9' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front. UPVC. Lights. Air conditioning. Access to garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" max x 13' 10" ( 3.33m max x 4.22m )
Double glazed dual aspect window to front. Parquet flooring. Radiator. TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.61m )
Double glazed dual aspect window to front and side. Parquet flooring. Radiator. TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 3/dining Room 10' 11" max into recess x 7' 11" ( 3.33m max into recess x 2.41m )
Double glazed French doors leading to conservatory. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front. Heated towel rail. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Full tiling.
Private driveway. Corner plot.
South Westerly. Wrap around garden. Patio area.
Garage 7' 5" wide x 17' 8" long ( 2.26m wide x 5.38m long )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62181878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.