2 bedroom terraced house for saleWar Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £240,000
- FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY
- SOME GREAT ORIGINAL FEATURES
- EASY ACCESS TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
- WALKING DISTANCE OF HARBORNE VILLIAGE
- CALL NOW 0121 427 3264
FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY ***** SOME GREAT ORIGINAL FEATURES**** WALKING DISTANCE OF HARBORNE VILLIAGE **** EASY ACCESS TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY **** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS **** UPSTAIRS BATHROOM **** FITTED KITCHEN ****
This really is a lovely property for a First Time Buyer that wishes to live close to Harborne Villiage. Victorian Style Two Bedroom Property, with Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Two Good Size Bedrooms, and Family Bathroom to the First Floor, Rear Garden. Beautifully Decorated Throughout, with some original features and stripped flooring. Must be viewed.
The property is approached via a short foregarden behind a boundary hedge.
Dining Room 11' 2" into chimney breast x 11' 3" exc bay ( 3.40m into chimney breast x 3.43m exc bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fireplace with cast iron fire surround, original wooden stripped flooring, dado rail and picture rail.
Door to understairs storage cupboard and open access to second reception room.
Lounge 11' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window, cast iron fireplace, wooden flooring, picture rail, door to kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 11' 11" ( 1.93m x 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, oven and hob with cooker hood over, tiled flooring, feature cast iron stove and door to garden.
Bedroom One 11' into chimney breast x 11' 3" ( 3.35m into chimney breast x 3.43m )
Double glazed sash window, original stripped wooden flooring, radiator and cast iron fire surround.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window, original wooden flooring, radiator and cast iron fire surround.
Window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc, vanity wash hand basin and original wooden flooring.
Two outhouses, paved patio area and laid to lawn with hedged boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62181920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.