2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbey Road, Batley
Sold STC £70,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- In Need Of Renovation Throughout
- Double Glazing (Where Stated)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- *** NO CHAIN ***
49 Abbey Road, Batley, WF17 7EP. We have received an offer of £76,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
In need of renovation this two bedroom semi detached property comprises of: lounge, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to front and rear and offered with no chain.
Lounge 10' 7" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.99m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, tv and telephone point.
Kitchen 17' 3" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 5.26m Max x 3.51m Max )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and part tiled walls. Door to side and two double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom 1 12' To Wardrobe x 8' 1" Max ( 3.66m To Wardrobe x 2.46m Max )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden with shrub borders. To the rear is a garden with a raised decked area and two outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62181923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.