2 bedroom terraced house for salePrices Lane, YORK
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Close to York city centre, overlooking Bar Walls.
- 2 bedroom mid terrace
- Fully modernised
- Fully double glazed
Fully modernised property close to York city centre and over looks the bar walls. The property comprises of 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception, kitchen, house bathroom, private rear yard with decking, central heating and fully double glazed.
Fully modernised mid terraced 2 bedroom house. This great property is very close to York city centre and overlooks the bar walls. This property comprises of: Ground Level, lounge, kitchen and private rear yard with decking. First Floor has one large double bedroom and one standard double bedroom and family bathroom. Modern gas central heating and fully double glazed windows.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Radiator, television socket, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 11' ( 2.84m x 3.35m )
Engineered Oak flooring, radiator, telephone socket, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' x 5' 6" max ( 3.96m x 1.68m max )
Fitted kitchen, Belfast sink, oak work surfaces, copper splash backs, new combi boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Cast Iron fireplace, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
House Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.93m )
Partially tiled, bath, double shower, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation
Private rear yard with decking and garden shed, gate to the side access.
Phone our Letting's department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our letting's manager, she will answer all your questions on letting's value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62182079.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.