2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorbett Road, Arnold
Sold STC £125,000
- Close to ArnoldTown Centre
- Gardens to Side Front and Rear
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Patio Doors accessing the Garden
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Off Street Parking
- Gated Drive
GUIDE PRICE OF £125,000 - £130,000 ASTON WOOLF present this impressive 2 bedroom semi-detached family house located in a desirable area of Arnold
Stairs leading to the lounge and first floor
Open Plan Lounge/ Dining Room
Window to front elevation
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Woolf, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.