4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePurcell Road, Swindon
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Beautifully Presented
- GARAGE & Parking
- OVER LOOKING GREENERY & Play Park
- En-Suite & Cloakroom
**MOTIVATED VENDOR AS NOW FOUND**
FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM end of terraced town house situated in an extremely popular area of North Swindon. Positioned over looking open greenery and a play park this versatile family home also benefits from a GARAGE, en-suite and cloakroom.
This very well presented FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM END TERRACED home overlooks a greenery and play park. You simple must view this home to appreciate the property. The property boasts Lounge open plane Kitchen / Diner, Lounge, Cloakroom and to the upper floors four double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite to master. The property also offers a rear garden and Garage! **MOTIVATED VENDOR AS NOW FOUND**
FCALL NOW to arrange your viewing!
Front aspect double glazed door giving access to entrance hall. Doors to living room, dining area and cloakroom. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Laminate flooring.
Living Room 10' x 13' 11" ( 3.05m x 4.24m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Television point. Radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 10" x 18' 11" max ( 3.00m x 5.77m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Rear aspect double glazed french doors giving access to rear garden. Range of eye and base level units with work tops over. Inset one and a half bowl sink drainer unit. Space and plumbing for various appliances. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Front aspect double glazed window. Stairs rising to second floor landing. Doors to bedrooms one and four. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 9' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 13' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.99m )
Front aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
To The Front
Front garden which is laid to shingle. Located on a footpath which over looks open greenery and a play park- great for children and dogs.
To The Rear
Enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with shrubs and borders. Gated side access.
Located in a block towards the rear of the property. Up and over door. Parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.