3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTHORNTON PLACE, IMMINGHAM
Sold STC £97,500
- Semi detached bungalow in a sought after location
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Three bedrooms
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Spacious lounge
- Front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached bungalow which is located within a popular residential area within the town of Immingham. Ideally situated within close proximity to a variety of local amenities, this property will appeal to a variety of buyers and comes with viewing highly advised. Being offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property also requires a scheme of modernisation. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge and kitchen which has space for a table and chairs. There are three bedrooms, two being doubles and a shower room. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the driveway which provides access to the garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62182856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7189956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.