2 bedroom terraced house for saleHedingham Road, Halstead
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced from OIEO £180,000
- Two bedrooms
- Three storey
- Popular location
- Courtyard style garden
A character property set over three floors and ideally positioned only 0.3 of a mile from Halstead High street and all local amenities.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window and entrance door to front aspect. Fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window and entrance door to rear aspect. Door leading to basement. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Oven and hob. Central heating boiler.
Stairs rising from Lounge.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 6' 6" ( 3.15m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Part tiled.
Low level WC
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property is a courtyard style garden and is laid to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.